Fetch Me My Sword! Fetch Me My Sword!

Too bad the collab died out. I would like to have seen the rest of them together with this. Nice work though.

devilsgarage responds:

I agree, @digsBot 's animation still looked pretty sweet. I wonder if he got to complete his

Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

Great style

I really like the look and pace of this series. It feels original to me, which is refreshing. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Death of 'A' Death of 'A'

Great Style!

I love the background and the sketchy style. The nursery-like music gave it a bit of a creepy feel... It's always great to see a NG preloader/logo/etc. reworked to fit with the theme of the rest of the movie. All in all, this short has a really clean, consistent and polished feel. Well done!

devilsgarage responds:

Thanks dude :D much appreciate your thoughts and comments. Always a pleasure

Hard Boiled Hard Boiled

Really great work!

I love the colors and the way the characters move. There were a few fun angles in there that I really liked too. Plus you got Paulson, a legend, which is awesome! Not that the animation doesn't stand on it's own, but having a true voice actor can make a HUGE difference (and did)! Good stuff guys.

Reservior Dogs: Mr. Pink Reservior Dogs: Mr. Pink

Lovely!

The art is great, but I get an even bigger kick out of the concept. I'd love to see you do it with other movies. Nicely done, sir!

Thanks Sean!

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

Gotta Love Luis

Yo Tom, you need to give up on Newgrounds and work on that singing career. Funny stuff. :)

Safe Sex 101 Safe Sex 101

Very funny

I liked your toon a lot. I have two major comments for moving forward with the series. You need to work on your audio levels. The voice was too low and the sound effects too high. Most audio editors, like Sound Forge for instance, will give you the ability to change the volume and/or normalize your audio files. Listen to a mp3 on your computer to get an approximate level and try to make all of your audio within that range. Secondly, work on your "fake movie reel" visuals. I loved the graphics and the randomness of your humor was spot on. Improve on the two things I mentioned and I think you'll have a nice series on your hands. Best of luck.

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Nice work

I was going to write a review to tell you that your movie was extremely similar to Luis Castanon's work...but then I saw him in the credits. The world makes sense again. Great movie!

ConAir responds:

Well he did help me think up some ideas, but his only cameo was with the soap drawing so don't get too confused. Thanks for the review!

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

Abuse of bandwidth

There's no earthly reason this should be over 5 megs, other than you took it to after effects. The audio isn't optimized, which was fine for your project, but isn't good for Newgrounds. That could have easily been under 1 meg.

"Pico - The After Years" "Pico - The After Years"

Very funny but....

The writing was excellent; very clever. My only comment would be to cut back with the Flash 8 blur effects. They're great when used in moderation. Using them too much makes them annoying. Nice work though.

AsthmaticHamster responds: