Fetch Me My Sword! Fetch Me My Sword!

Too bad the collab died out. I would like to have seen the rest of them together with this. Nice work though.

devilsgarage responds:

I agree, @digsBot 's animation still looked pretty sweet. I wonder if he got to complete his

Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

Great style

I really like the look and pace of this series. It feels original to me, which is refreshing. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Death of 'A' Death of 'A'

Great Style!

I love the background and the sketchy style. The nursery-like music gave it a bit of a creepy feel... It's always great to see a NG preloader/logo/etc. reworked to fit with the theme of the rest of the movie. All in all, this short has a really clean, consistent and polished feel. Well done!

devilsgarage responds:

Thanks dude :D much appreciate your thoughts and comments. Always a pleasure

An Apple A Day An Apple A Day

Good fun!

Love the art, polished as always, Ajay. Having to avoid your own weapons made for an interesting and unexpected challenge. And the reflex hammers as tomahawks... brilliant :)

I realize this is an LD48 game, so I understand these things were probably due to time constants. However, a few observations. It would be great if the flying docs had some sort of battle cry as a warning. They often come from off screen and are a bitch to avoid. Would love to see the camera lead the hero more. The camera is especially tricky running left as it seems to be setup for more of a Mario style game where you'd run right most of the time and thus favor enemies coming from the left. Might be nice to for enemy spawns to make a small noise to announce themselves as well, could be funny or just a grumble. Just something to let you know there's a new enemy to smash. I found myself flinging apples off screen in hopes I'd hit someone.

Overall, I enjoy it quite a bit. For 48 hours you packed quite a bit of interesting stuff in here. Nice work.

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

Fantastic game. The element of time added an interesting level of strategy to this genre. I also appreciated that not all objects had one use. Very clever.

Spikes Tend to Kill You 2 Spikes Tend to Kill You 2

Fun game. I love challenging games, you know, games that are NES hard. But after dying about 100 times on level 4 I wanted to donkey punch my computer.

Starlight Starlight

I really enjoyed this track. Very upbeat. The intro feels a little "naked" but that might be intentional. Great work!

Civicus responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I wanted to make the beginning simple, so show that you can make a great song with such a simple beat or tone.

Best burger in town! Best burger in town!

Dude, your 3D skills are coming along nicely. I LOVE this one!

Ma' buddy, Thanks!

Low Poly RV Low Poly RV

Sexy

Sexcellent!

Tank Man Tank Man

I love this... can we get a closer look? I want to see the details :)

devilsgarage responds:

hehe thanks @Seanjames - It's low poly - so everything looks like cylinders - but here's something that's help visualize this from all angles http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/921000/921333/742672188_wireframe.gif